Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malayalee - Minnalazhake Video

5 posters

:: Videos :: Video Songs

Go down

Malayalee - Minnalazhake Video Empty Malayalee - Minnalazhake Video

Post by Duncan Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:26 am

Malayalee - Minnalazhake Video Albmhq2

Minnalazhake video from the Malayalam album Malayalee.
Starting Vineeth Srinivasan, Roma and Prithwiraj.
Direction : Vineet Srinivasan

Info:

Music albums were not really in the hearts of Malayalis till recently. But the release of Chembakame set the ball rolling in the album industry in Kerala.

The album conquered many hearts, especially those of youth. And the latest one to have made it big is Malayalee, the album by Vineeth Sreenivasan which is already making waves. The crew that was in the city recently shares the joy of the album’s success with this website’s newspaper.

Following his father’s artistic pedigree, Vineeth has made a mark - no, not in acting as of yet - in the field of singing with his enthralling voice. Minnal Azhake, one of the eight songs in the album has been picturised and directed by Vineeth himself.

And the number of times music lovers request it on channels simply goes on to prove it’s success. The album is directed by Jakes Bijoy, a student of Rajagiri college of engineering.

Notebook fame Roma made her first ever appearance in this song of the album that tops the hit charts. Vineeth too plays a role in the album with Roma and cine heartthrob Prithviraj.

“I was equally passionate about singing in music albums too. It gives the music director full freedom to work and gives us a chance to test our own creativity. That is why I said ‘Yes’ when my friend Jakes Bijoy approached me with the idea of a Malayalam music album. When I said about the matter to my father, he told me to go ahead if I am confident. Film director Roshan Andrews also encouraged me when I sought his opinion,” Vineeth says.

And the crew is all smiles after the album went on to be a super hit.

So is it just singing that he’ll stick on to? “My first choice is, of course, singing. I will think of making films after learning the A to Z of film direction,” says Vineeth.

Roma gives all the credit for the success of Malayalee to Vineeth.

“When Vineeth came to me with an offer to act in this album, I was so happy! The songs impressed me a lot and I was all enthu about it. I like music albums and as a youngster, I feel its my duty to promote good music albums,” says the actress who was in the city for the shooting of Shafi’s new film Chocolate, in which she is the heroine.

“Keralites have never shown a keen interest in music albums,” opines Vineeth. But he is hopeful that with Malayalee, the music album industry will get an impetus.

“I think that the album industry will generate more chances for budding talents in the fields of singing and music direction. Many of our stars came from this field. So we have to promote the industry,” says Vineeth, who is an engineering student in KCG College of Engineering, Chennai.

Jakes Bijoy, the director of the album, is thrilled that his dream has come true with the release of the album.

“The songs have already become super hits! I am much delighted that my dream has been materialised. Afsal and Madhu Balakrishnan also have contributed to the album,” he says. The songs in Malayalee were shot at Wagamon, Rajagiri Engineering College, Kozhikode and Navodaya studio, Kakkanad.

A jubilant Vineeth is looking for more chances in singing and he is very happy with the wide reception of his songs in Big B, Panthaykozhi and Vinodayatra. The Malayalee crew is now basking in the glory of its success. Kudos to the team!

Download...

Reply To See The Hidden Content

Duncan
Duncan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Back to top Go down

Malayalee - Minnalazhake Video Empty Re: Malayalee - Minnalazhake Video

Post by smash Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:28 am

Crying or Very sad